2003 Land Rover Discovery II SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshgreen454

Reaction score
I am selling my 2003 Land Rover Discovery II with approx 99,*** miles. It is the SE model, so doesn't have the rear jump seats. It has a V8, automatic transmission with Over Drive (Normal & Sport modes) and full time all wheel drive. For the 2003 model, LR updated the dash and the front grille with the new headlight style (not the single square headlights of the previous generation Discoveries).

*Standard Options*

It is dark blue with tan leather interior and black accent. The dash has the nice wood grain trim. The truck has all the standard LR options - 6 disc changer, premium sound system, leather interior, steering wheel controls, dual sunroofs, alloy wheels, four wheel disc brakes with ABS, four wheel Electronic Traction Control, dual climate controls (AC and heat), heated seats, cruise control, external temperature display, remote power door locks, power windows, power seats, power mirrors, dual front and side airbags, fog lights, full size spare tire, running boards, Class III tow hitch, rear defroster, rear air, factory alarm system, tilt wheel, dual cup holders.

*Extras*

My Discovery has the winter package, so it also has heated mirrors and a heated windshield. It also has the original LR floor mats and the winter LR rubber mats to help protect the carpet. I also have the LR rubber mat that fits in the whole rear cargo area. It also has the Hill Descent Control option (restricts downhill speed automatically so you don't have to ride the brakes on steep descents).

Have a clear title in my name and the original LR manual. Clear Carfax. VIN is SALTY16473A807516. Truck is located in Center City Philadelphia. Interior condition is 9/10 and exterior condition is 9/10.

I also just replaced the battery and the front & rear wiper blades. The truck is well maintained on a regular basis. No check engine lights on at all.

Please email [email protected] or call (3 four 7) - six eight 3 - seven 4 zero 7 with any questions or to come take a look. Asking $7500 obo.

Thanks.
Josh

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member