2003 Range Rover HSE Climate Control problem HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nj07901

Reaction score
Good day all,

I am hoping someone can help, I have a 2003 Range Rover HSE and having a climate control issue. When I first start it, with the fan control set to full on, a minor flow of cold air comes out the dash vents, after about a half hour of driving, nothing comes out but you can feel the cold and hear the fan running full speed. If I stop the car and let it sit for about 10 min, the AC works again for a while. I found a thread about this on Rovers.net but no solution. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it or if someone knows of a reputable Rover shop in the NJ/NY area that could help, I would appreciate that also!

:help:

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I know or had a close idea of what it can possibly be? It does sound like it can be something electrical which may be causing this little problem? If not, you might have to have your A/C serviced or checked out, especially during this time of the year when it gets hotter. Good luck man.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever find out what the issue with your AC was? If so, how did it get resolved or fixed?

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99