2004 HSE Stereo Issues - HELP!! please :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

04hserr

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the site and it looks like you have some great info here for our vehicles. I just recently purchased an 04 HSE from a local dealer where the truck was a trade in. The story I got from the dealer was that the previous owner had removed his satalite radio setup from the truck before it was traded in and now the radio/Nav is not putting out any sound through the speakers. I am pretty mechanically inclined and decided to bargain with the dealer on price with the stipulation that I tackle the wiring for the radio/amps. After taking the vehicle from the dealer I got it home and opened up the left rear quarter panel to find a harness laying there. I assume it was to add a feature to the truck. Everything else looked intact except for a few plugs I found. I have a few pictures and was wondering if anyone can help me out. Just want to know if everything looks wired properly. I am leaning towards a blown amplifier right now (the one closest to the taillamp). I bought a used front amp from I salvage yard I deal with and had no luck. In the pictures I have already removed the rear amp and should have the new one tomorrow. Just give me a heads up if any of the larger plugs should be going to another module or connector. Thanks alot Mark

Also if anyone would mind snapping a shot of their inner left quarter panel that would me great

04hserr

Reaction score
IMG_5526.jpg

04hserr

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how I post up some pictures of what I'm talking about? Thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The forum required moderator approval sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimitricourmousis