2004 Range Rover Rear Washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jstrattwilson

Reaction score
No fluid is coming out of the rear window washer even though the resevoir is full, and I can hear the pump running. Any advice?

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugggh - it seems like you bought a car with quite a few problems. I hope everything turns out good for you (and you got a heck of a deal).

-Rich

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like the one way check valve is bad... it is located just behind the washer tank. I would start there, since it is very cheap fix.

jstrattwilson

Reaction score
richpike......yes. quite a few things here and there. I am fairly mechanical, so I am not scared except for the fact that by reading all the posts, they have the whole darn vehicle booby trapped so that you have to take it back to the dealer to fix something that you broke while you were fixing the thing that you were intending to fix in the begining.

I see the part that is broken on the steering column, and have devised a work around that will leave the wheel tilt stationary. This is probably better since the thing will ware out anyway.

I paid 23K for the 2004 with 68K. I have a 3rd party extended warranty on the powertrain, but nothing for the little things I am seeing.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 23K for the 2004 with 68K. I have a 3rd party extended warranty on the powertrain, but nothing for the little things I am seeing.
Nice - that sounds like an excellent deal. It is probably worth the small issues.

Good luck!

-Rich

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112