2004 RR-HSE (Rear Airbag Spring Replacement)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever replaced the actual rear airbag springs themselves? If so, what would be the secondary step upon removing the wheel, and taking offrhe safety pin from the top portion of the airbag spring? Thanks.
Fernando.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You will need to make sure you disconnect the line at the pump. then do as you saying.... not that hard.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send me your tele number and I'll be glad to walk you thru it.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for the airline for the airsprings, would it be best to disconnect the one in the front (cross link valve) in order to disconnect the rear airbags from there instead in order to deflate them instead? It's quite difficult to reach the rear airbags lines connectors it trying to disconected as it is.
Here is my work number (714) 565-2619. I'm in my office M,W,F from 9am-5pm, PST. Thanks.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
it is best to disconnect the front line, because when you put the new bag in it will not go in well if the line is still connected, the bag will not deflate.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo