2006 hse full size ipod help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

larkauto

Reaction score
sorry guys im new to the page trying to figure out how it works. have a full size hse sc 2006. is there anyway to hardwire a aux. imput for an ipod or somthing a that nature....Thanks

Hatmandew

Reaction score
I am very intereested in the answer to this question. Please let me know what you find out.

Monzon06Range

Reaction score
As of right now i have looked EVERYwhere ... It is not possible to do unless you actually buy some device that cost more then 500 dollars. Not worth it. Ill stick to burning my CDRW's on it if I have to. So much tech and wizardry and no AUX outlet? Ridiculous.

DougC

Reaction score
I bought a cord that plugs into the headphone jack on my phone/mp3 player and then plugged it into the Aux. socket in the center console. The only drawback is that I have to use the phone to control the output. I read somewhere that you can plug-in in the back of the CD changer also; not sure if you need an adapter to do that.

Hatmandew

Reaction score
I went to Best Buy this weekend and they said I could buy a product that they install that charges the phone when playing and it would cost about 150.00. FYI

Hatmandew

Reaction score
No, this will not work. I have no AUX input to plug my Iphone into. So this might be great to charge it, I still cant listen to the music on it.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I was under the impression that the RANGE ROVER was equipped with a AUX port in the rear of the center console facing the rear occupants, like in the LR3.

Hatmandew

Reaction score
Yes that is correct but I have hooked that up and put my radio on AUX and nothing happens. So I am assuming that is something different for the people in the back seat.

DougC

Reaction score
The Aux plugin is on the back of the center consle. But, that night be part of the rear entertainment system.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM