2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE Offroad Ready

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Click here for the Autotrader ad: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=279534246&dealer_id=65287933

Description:
******* SPOTLESS CARFAX ******* This Land Rover is geared toward being able to take any adventure you've got in mind. From the smaller rims allowing bigger tires, to the plating beneath the vehicle to protect it from rocks, you wont need to make any adjustments before going off-road. Every factory option was selected including: Cold Weather Package (Heated Windshield, Washer Jets, Rear Seats), Center Cooler Box, Locking Rear Differential. Additional after-market add-ons that will take you further: Mantec front sump guard, Rasta 4x4 center differential/transfer case plate, Custom Hi-Country off road fuel tank skid plate, Rover Specialties Stage 1 Rock Sliders. & you also get an AUX jack that is connected to the stereo. I am very honest when selling things, and this is no exception. This Land Rover is pretty clean, with hardly any noticeable damage to anything with a painted finish, however, some of the plastic near the bottom of it can have some scrapes, as well as the rims. This car has seen some off-roading, and you can tell, but again, nothing with a painted finish has any defects. That means when you clean it up, it still looks very nice. Feel free to call or email me with more questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Stop by an take a look at it sometime, you don't have to worry about any huge surprises, as I feel I've been pretty honest here, and I wont push you to buy it. I'm looking for the right buyer, someone who will take advantage of the upgrades.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo