2006 RR Sport HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dobjr1

Reaction score
Some questions, looking for ideas. Recently I've been making some changes to my RR sport (buckingham blue) and looking for ideas and opinions.
What I've done:
1.) installed rubber land rover mats throughout
2.) had the stock 19" rims painted black (gloss) by dealer
3.) had all the grey trim painted black (gloss) by dealer, including the side view mirrors and the piece that sits between the windshield and hood on outside (not sure what that piece called).
4.) had all the lettering on front hood and rear hatch painted black.
5.) installed safari roof rack (dealer installed). Looks great but expensive and not many people have.
?'s and thoughts:
1.) installing rear ladder, how does it look?
2.) having interior completely renovated and customized. Live in NY NJ area, do you know of anyone who does great work at reasonable price?
3.) my truck is forever knocking and hitting hard when going into first gear. I'm forever having dealer adjust and it lasts for about 1 month before gradually getting worse.
4.) front brush guard (I have front parking sensors) is it worth installing, does it look good?
5.) replacement of the front fog lights, any ideas?

That's it for now but m always looking for new ways to improve my range rover and make unique so any ideas appreciated.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635