2011 Range Rover HSE Remote Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AwlBidnz

Reaction score
Is there such an animal, after-market or otherwise? My people @ the dealership tell me it's too complicated to have this useful option.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 04 RR-HSE and that's one thing I also wanted to do to it, but after getting in contact with a handful of friends who happen to own european vehicles also, they suggested it wasn't a smart idea, since any slight shortage or defect can cause any little thing that may be electrical to go bad because of it and could end up costing me a bit more than an arm and a leg to repair.

Don't get me wrong, I like that special feature as an add on to the RR, but it's risky knowing the potential outcome of what can possibly happen though!.. Good luck and if you do end up finding a good automatic ignition starter for your RR, let me know what you ended up getting. Thanks. Happy holidays and prosperous New Year for 2012. :bandit:

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes its way to complicated to do this on this year of vehicles and you dont want any aftermarket system supplying voltage to important modules in your vehicle. for sure you will void you warranty

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99