20's on a 98 D1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

Jut5185

KInda new to this whole discovery thing. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if it was possible to put 20's on it. I know that the tires would have to be low profile and it obviously wouldnt be for off roading. If anyone had some info for me that would be great and alos if anyone knew where i could get my hands on some that would be great also.

N

NHESS81

You should be able to. The hardest part is finding such large rims that will fit our bolt style. I think you can get like a 33" tire without rubbing, so as long as the tire you put on there is less than 5-6" sidewall it would work. Have fun with those tires though, I would never do that to my truck, but then to each their own style! But yeah, theyd fit, just hard to find a size like that made for a D1...

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You would have to get them custom made, I don't know of anyone that makes this size for the D1... D2 you can fit just about any rim.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635