3- 18" lr3 10 spoke grooved silver wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Reaction score
The old ten spokes are cheap to find, they are the ones on the SE models from 04 to 06. The grooved ones, which is what I think the OP is selling are on the 07's and up, and those are harder to get at a good price. Hope this clears it up.

None grooved:
%28aly72190u%29_2008_land_rover_lr3_18_x_8_alloy_wheel.jpg

Grooved:

ALY72201U.jpg

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought a set of the above grooved 18"s off of ebay and had them shipped 1/2 way across the country to TX for $375 total a couple of months ago. subsequently powder coated them black for $50 a piece.

i currently have an old style ten spoke 18" as a full size spare with a cooper zeon on it. if i run across a cheap "new" 18" style spare, i was considering picking one up as i would like to eventually have a rear spare carrier and have a full set of 5 that match. however, at this point $300 plus s/h for a wheel that i don't really need, is a bit much. it would just look a bit nicer eventually (assuming someone designs a new kick @$$ rear tire carrier).

Stormtrooper

Reaction score
you got a good deal then because I have yet to find a set even for sale. Either way they look nice PCed black

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, i lucked out on those. i also recently had one of my original black lugnuts rust through and break. unfortunately, LR doesn't make the black lugs anymore and new silver lugs are $24 a piece! two weeks later i found a guy on craigslist selling a set of the original 10 spoke 18"s with the GY wranglers and a set of silver lugs for $250, which i talked him down to $150 as he lived out in the boonies. that was a heck of a deal! i am using the silver lugs and sold that set of wheels. i still have my old 19" RRS wheels stacked in my closet if anyone is interested.

Rubber Cow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One Wheel

Hi I need one wheel.
Please let me know if one is available.
Thanks,
J

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of tires do you have to sell and how much tread is left? I may be interested in 1 18" tire.

bossphotos

Reaction score
To EGRIZZLE

Do some more research, you cant get the wheel. out of stock. i tried, i cracked a rim and looked all over the country for one, that is why am selling. two were sold in a week. Believe me, if you need this rim, you cant find it...

Thanks for whatever your trying to do by posting this kind of a response to someone trying to sell something!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM