3rd row Moonroof visor screen problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

bopchoy

I have a 2006 HSE with the 3rd row moonroof visor screen popping out of its latch when driving over small consecutive bumps.....I got startled the first time, then the 2nd time found out what the noise was.....Pulled the visor back to place.....took a road trip.....hit some bumpy roads....visor popped loose....figured how the locking mechanism worked....made an adjustment to the locking mechanism...wife drive to work without incident...thought i got it resolved..........then again it happen.......i shook the car, bang on the roof console.....won't pop loose....seems like it only happens if i drive on a bumpy road....So far so good with everything else...no complaint with wife driving....2k on odometer as of now....Left the 3rd row visor open for now.....anyone has this problem or help fixing it??

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to make an appointment with your dealer. It happens.

H

Houm_WA

...seems to me that the "default" position should be open anyhow.

Not that this is any sort of real answer, but why would you want them to be closed at all times, anyway?

H

Houm_WA

Oh yeah...my mistake. I lack perspective being in the NW my whole life.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9