98 range rover help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicoslai09

Reaction score
help(1)My 98 range rover started showing the (service engine) signal, thus anyone know what the problem might be? help(2)and also can i use my key remote to lower my vehicle? because i remember doing it before.last how can i turn the cooling and heating system off,i put both on low and a sign show -+ at the top but i still feels air coming in, is this normal?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, first the CEL (check engine light) requires you to have the codes read before anyone can tell you the issue.

I was not aware that the RR could lower via the remote.

cooling and/or heating will almost always have the vent opened a little allowing some air in. I know my wife complains about this a lot in my Disco.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting ac and heat to shut off on the P38

Cheers! I have a P38 too and to shut off the AC and Heat, move the blower control down all the way, then press the ACoff button and turn the blower remote down again, this should shut it off completely.

The Check enging light may be an O2 sensor, but you really need to get the code read, which is free:)

And there is no way for you to lower the car with your remote, unless you have a special option that I have never seen:) You may have just got lucky and maybe the car lowered while you were locking it or something:) I hope this helps

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635