ABS problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frankRRP38

Reaction score
I've been having a problem with the brakes since I bought my RR several months ago. When I first bought it I was showing the three amigos TC,ABS and PB on and off and I felt the brakes not working the way they should and few weeks ago they stopped working and I had to press really ******* the pedal to make the RR stop, I was told by a mechanic to replace the ABS pump which I did but know I'm having the same problem again. I really don't have the money to take to the dealer and is 3 hours away from where I live so If anyone knows about this problem please let me know.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, be more specific, RR's don't get the 3-Amigos nor do P38, so what are you driving by year and model?

lowwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from what he is saying my guest is a p38. Your best bet is to go get the codes read from a indy mech. Check out rangerovers.net this is a hugh topic over there. I have the same problems on my 99. Change out parts and lights are still on. Gonna get them read again and hopefully cleared. Good luck

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM