Accident!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either eBay, or car-part.com is a national database of salvage yards.

Azoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooouch...I would source for used parts and do the job myself, the dealer would be the last ting on my mind. Search junkyards and ebay for used parts. if i'm not mistaken i bet the suspension parts on the LR3 and LR4 are the same, so you could source for either LR3 or LR4 used parts.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no way a dealership would be touching this for me, except for the alignment when I was done installed the replacement parts.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no way a dealership would be touching this for me, except for the alignment when I was done installed the replacement parts.

I'd be shocked if the dealership does their own alignments. I guess I've never specifically looked, but I've never seen an alignment setup in my dealer's shop.

BrandonM7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, that's a pretty good bump. Hopefully the controls arms just bent/broke rather than damaging something more substantial and difficult to repair.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if the dealership does their own alignments. I guess I've never specifically looked, but I've never seen an alignment setup in my dealer's shop.

Interesting. Mine in Houston's definitely does their own.

That is actually the only thing I use them for. I ran into an issue when trying to use an independent alignment shop before.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Mine in Houston's definitely does their own.

That is actually the only thing I use them for. I ran into an issue when trying to use an independent alignment shop before.

I've been informed that my local dealership does have an alignment setup; it's just not in the main shop.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you check the frame? Friend of mine recently got forced off a mountain road by a oncoming plow and hit a rock, similar damage. He had to replace his frame. Didn't notice it until he put all the new parts on but it was pretty clear.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM