After Market fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcaese

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed aftermarket foglights on the LR3
I have an 07 SE and I want to install a pair, but I want them installed like the OEM ones.

I have a pair I purchased from Blinglights on ebay and they are the same size as the OEM ones.

I already removed my bumper when installing a grill in the front and there are actually cut outs from behind the bumper where the fog lights would sit, so I know it's possible.

If anyone has installed any please reply with photos and instructions, and where did you install the switch to turn them on?

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd install on a seperate switch. This would allow you more control. Or you can have your cake and eat it too. I installed some aftermarket offroad lights on my tow rig. I wrote an article and a friend of mine posted it here: http://www.guzzle7pt3.com/auxlite.php

J.D.

bcaese

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would want to install it separate I dont want to mess with any of the electrical stuff, I am still under warranty and don't want it void.
I was just wondering how to run the wiring behind the dashboard, there is a empty space under the climate direction buttons on the left side of the center panel, I think a switch would work perfect there.

Has anyone done this? Remember I want the external fog lights to look like the OEM ones in the exact position.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink