Air Condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZZROCOOL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Mike & Joey, you guys hit the nail on the head with my random misfire problem, OLD OEM wires. BIG THANKS TO MIKE for his time and hints i changed them in just over an hour!

NOW
My 2003 D2 ac works, according to the pressure gauge on the refill bottle I bought (yes I know) its in the correct range of 134.

It just NEVER seems to get really cold!

Any hints tips etc on this one? OR does the factory ac just kinda suck? If so any upgrades etc.

Aux fan works, compressor is fine, doesn't seem to have any leaks.

vegas99d1

Reaction score
I would recommend you use a professional set of gauges to tell if you really have the correct pressure and at what pressure the low/high sides are at. Also, when was the last time you had your AC serviced?

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the most part, there is no service required on our systems as long as they are not leaking, fluid doesn't wear out.
How many miles on the 03, has it ever leaked before, if so how was it corrected?
I agree with the last post, get a good set of gauges on your truck to verify pressures.
You may also have a mixer door hung up allowing in too much heat. Get a good temp guage and measure the actualy a/c incoming air temp while holding a steady high way speed.
Let us know what you find.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112