Any luck selling OEM tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRwhat

Reaction score
Hello LR4 forum!:hello: I bought a new LR4 a few months back and am loving it. I have browsed this forum and researched tires and am set on buying the cooper zeon ltz tires. My question is, has any one had any luck selling the OEM tires? If so, what is a good price? I have posted them on a local classified web site for $700 with no luck. Let me know what you all think!

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience with the OEM tires was not great. Last I checked last year, they were also poorly reviewed on Tire rack so I can see folks doing research on new tires for their LR4/LR3 may avoid them. I traded mine in at Discount Tire for $120 on new zeons.

Try posting on the classified board on this site. Good luck!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also upgraded to the Cooper Zeon LTZs and LOVE them.... Awesome tires!

I sold my stock Contis for $350.00 for 4 tires. Not too bad - I had about 5,000 miles on them and they were in good shape.

$700.00 might be too much - you may get $500.00, but doubtful. Good luck!

-David

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put them on eBay. They will sell. Depends on your location. Damn things are expensive to ship. What's your state?

LRwhat

Reaction score
Put them on eBay. They will sell. Depends on your location. Damn things are expensive to ship. What's your state?

I live in Utah, but it seems that not many people in this state have rovers... for some reason.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge