Anyone have a good rear tire mount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to have one custom made on an OE rear bumper. Stay tuned.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rasta 4x4 makes them. But not sure if they are still available in U.S.

Last edited:

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kaymar had a tirecarrier, but it also replaced the entire rear bumper. Looks awesome! Post pics if you get one, recent contact from: [email protected]

We are the North American Distributor for Kaymar and have been forwarded your inquiry. We have a shipment arriving from Kaymar due in port in the next week.
We have 2 of the Kaymar rear bumper w/RHS tire carrier kits on the way . We will also be getting the optional LHS jerry can carriers. Pricing will depend on exchange rate at that time, but at todays exchange rate (which is terrible) the bumper with tire carrier would run $2259. The LHS can carrier $685. Prices are F.O.B. from Simi Valley, California.
Regards,
Al Colebank
Man-A-Fre

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$3000 for everything? Sure, just let me pull that out of my.......

Last edited:

Trynian

Reaction score
Rasta 4x4 makes them. But not sure if they are still available in U.S.

If was going to get one, I think I would find a way to get one of these also. I like the clean look of it.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been searching the internet lately for these as well. not too many options. i really like the rasta setup the most. my spare is full size and too small to fit under the truck, so i have it bungeed down against the driver side panel in the rear cargo area and built a little "table" to fit snugly against it that is the height of back seat to cover up all my junk in the rear cargo area.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricing will depend on exchange rate at that time said:
whoever puts prices like these on a piece of sheet metal along with some steel tubing ,has no imagination IMO.Besides , they should work a little more on re-aligning this thing on the bumper more towards the center, since most of the tire carriers, partially blocks a tail light .:stupid:

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may just take the spare and throw it on the roof rack when I hit the trail.,

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink