Anyone Interested In Group Buy: Sump Guard For the Discovery 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things are looking good here. At least on paper. Hopefully more additions does mean a cheaper cost. Im in no matter what, all the talk and hype I have to do it. Hopefully this week we'll have it all worked out. Thanks everyone.

cleppard

Reaction score
I am also interested but would need it forwarding to calgary canada so would need the additional shipping cost before confirming.

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest guys. I have mail David and said we might be tweeking our design a little. This should be done in the next 3 or 4 days. I'll post a message with the changes very soon. Is there anything you'd like to see with a sump guard?.

Im still wondering if theGuard works along with the orig LR nudge bar? Pls lemme know if you've heard of anyone trying to fit both?

Trynian

Reaction score
Im still wondering if theGuard works along with the orig LR nudge bar? Pls lemme know if you've heard of anyone trying to fit both?

Tomas, are you talking about the wrap around tubular nudge bar you have on your car? If so you might be able to adapt it but I would have to look closer at how it is attached on the lower points of the bar to be sure.

It is the same as the Mantec version in that respect at the moment as it covers the lower mounting points the LR brush bar would connect to unless they have made changes from the last photos I saw. You would have to cut some holes in it, maybe just a couple bolt holes from looking at the nudge bar instructions if lucky.

Scott

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant help with the nudge bar I am affraid. But the mounts and underneath are the same (as you cant do it any other way)

Thorgal:- I've got a nice new 09 steering wheel in my hall way ;-)

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
STILL?:confused:The wait is killing me,I am assuming you are waiting for the ****?:hello:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge