anyone seen these bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aluminess makes large truck bumpers, and can be seen on Sportsmobiles and similar. They are a good mfr, but I'm not wild about their LR3 rear bumper.

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aluminess makes large truck bumpers, and can be seen on Sportsmobiles and similar. They are a good mfr, but I'm not wild about their LR3 rear bumper.

+1 They may have good fab, but design is not their strong point.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, not too aesthetically pleasing. at least to my eye. the ARB and rovertym bumpers seem to compliment the truck a bit better.

hell pie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The top half of the front bumper reminds me of the railing in the last scene of Empire Strikes Back where Luke and Vader duel. The bottom half looks like an armored personnel carrier. And the back reminds me of a wheelchair lift. But I give them an A for effort.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the rear one. The set of black 19" wheels with MTR's is worth something though. Those are still very expensive and hard to find.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the front bumper. I think the camera angle/lense play a part in how bad it looks in some photos. I do like the ARB better. Too bad we couldn't get an aluminum ARB for a reasonable price!

However, I have not seen a BFG MTR tire before...

Here is their website. I might find out how much for the bumper. I'll post my finding.

J.D.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I take my comments back. After seeing this picture, it looks more like a cow catcher.
rover-bumper-2_lg.jpg

But it's got some potential.

J.D.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was designed by a guy with a very bad driving wife.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635