Are you rolling Cooper Zeon LTZ's on your Rover?

I run Cooper Zeon LTZ's on my Rover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, you'll have to excuse me, I moved to the South and now I just assume everyone has mudd year round! Or atleast moderately warm weather:)

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has worn out a set of these, and how many miles did you get out of them? I have put about 25k on mine, and the tread still seems about 3/4 of original depth, comparing to my still new spare. (Maybe I should have made a new topic out of this...)

codemonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got 9k on mine and they have tons of tread left, haven't measured it but they look almost new. Far better than what I was led to expect by some of the threads I read when researching the LR3.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed my second set of Zeon LTZs (18" on a RRS.) I replaced the first set with about 46K miles on them (but considering the odometer is about 8% wrong due to their larger diameter compared to the stock tires, it was probably closer to 50K "real" miles), and only because it felt like the leftover tread - and there was still plenty of usable rubber - was no longer providing the bite it used to over rocks or slippery surfaces. They were also starting to get a bit noisy and somewhat harder to ride on, although they wore very evenly. If I was penny pinching though, I bet I could have kept them for another 10K miles without any serious issues. They are really good all-around tires, so I bought another set.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you, I think I found the next best things for Rover's.... These Interco M-16's are insane!!!!!!!! Coolest tires ever, so glad they fit my P38 Rangie!!

USAFbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, rocking the 285/60/18 Terra Grapplers. so far so good!

Last edited:

OffRoving

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got about 35,000 miles on mine and they still seem to have plenty of life left. Still soft and not cracking. I'll keep rolling them until they die I guess.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I can leave them on for at least one more trip across the Great Divide! :cool:

ChuckD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love mine after almost a year. So far only serious off-road was at the Outer Banks beaches. Worked great aired down to about 25psi.

ChuckD

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge