At long last, I'm an LR3 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V1ct0rylap

Reaction score
Hello -

The past 9 to 12 months, I've been searching for the right pre-owned LR3. I've let a few potential purchases get away, but, I've just bought a pre-owned 2006 LR3 HSE (Zermatt Silver Metalic exterior with Light Tan leather interior) with 17k miles.

I've had several questions; however, this forum has answered most of them. I just want to to introduce myself as a proud Land Rover LR3 owner and so far, so good! I'm sure I'll have my share off issues, but, it appears this forums offers good information.

Many Thanks.

V1ct0rylap

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new purchase! 17K miles on a 2006 is an exceptional find. You should have many trouble free miles ahead of you. Glad you were able to gain some insight on this forum while searching for your LR3.

Oh, and pics would be nice too :thumbsup:

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Congrats V1ct0ry on the new Landy
I just pulled the trigger and purchased an 08 LR3 HSE (our weekend toy) this month as well!!!!

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the truck as much as we do ours:biggrin:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

V1ct0rylap

Reaction score
Thx JackMac, Rix92x & joey!

Rix92x - Congrats on your recent 08 purchase! Just like you,... this is a weekend toy too!

My best to all of you -

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112