At what gas price will you sell your LR3?

At what gas price will you look to sell your LR3?

• $3.50 (its there now, folks)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $4.00

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • $5.00

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • $6.00

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • $8.00

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • $10.00

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • I'll keep it at any price, but may use it less.

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • No price will change my use.

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I'll sell when there is a new "LR3" with superior gas mileage.

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colleyt

Reaction score
its hard for me to put a price tag on how safe i feel in my LR.

i had my truck for less than 30 days before hitting an industrial size grill that fell out of the back of a truck on the freeway. If I was in hybrid or "beater" for that matter I would have been in the only thing getting worse millage than a LR, a hurse. I was like hitting a boulder at 75 mph.

my buddy puts 200 miles a day on his Range and I put around 100-150. guess I gotta just deal with it.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is, the higher gas gets, the less we'll be able to get for 'em...which also offsets any reason to sell. Well, not 'ha ha' funny...just funny.

colleyt

Reaction score
good point.

i bought mine in august of last year. same LR right now is 20-25% cheaper certified pre-owned. oh well

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will keep mine forever and ever.....and over time it will see more duty as my "trail rig" and less and less as my dail driver. It already has been displaced in daily use by my wife's (and now mine I guess) Camry!

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is, the higher gas gets, the less we'll be able to get for 'em...which also offsets any reason to sell. Well, not 'ha ha' funny...just funny.
DOH! Awwwww...I had not thought of that, actually.
No plans to sell, but, I have always been comforted by how well LR's seem to retain their value on the used market.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM