Awesome LR3 Offroad videos! Check out what this can do stock!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:biggrin:Hey, You should go to http://www.LROffroad.com and check out what they put up on their homepage this month! It's awesome, they have 2 videos up of an LR3 Off Road on some pretty intense terrain, and the LR3 is totally stock! it's awesome, then they have more videos in the gallery under incredible off road videos! check it out and tell me what you think, I think it's incredible what the LR3 can do off road completely stock!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the tires aren't stock in that first clip...but close enough I suppose.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a longer version of the Tsogwe video that has a D110 flip and roll on that incline.
I wish those 17" rims on the TDi's were more comon here. Heck, I wish the TDi's were common here!

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too! I've heard that its a possibility that with more diesels coming to the united states from guys like VW and Mercedes Land Rover might start importing them. But i guess i'll just keep dreaming.

Noah

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too! I've heard that its a possibility that with more diesels coming to the united states from guys like VW and Mercedes Land Rover might start importing them. But i guess i'll just keep dreaming.

Noah

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear other who are wishing we had more TDI's in America. I get so frustrated with all this hybrid talk, I just want some TDI's those things get incredible fuel efficiency, plus you can do the bio-diesel conversion and get even better efficiency

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635