Bert is for Sale. 2010 Land Rover LR4 Certified

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need to talk to my wife first and see if can afford another LR4. I just bought hers and now i want my own. I can get back to you no latter than wednesday.

Hey man,
Sorry I missed your post. Let me know what you think.
Have a great weekend.

harbinger808

Reaction score
Aloha and sorry for the late reply. No go from the wifey :(
I hope you find Bert a great home!

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I will go as low as $28,000. Hit me up if interested. Thank you

kevman

Reaction score
That's pretty much the exact truck and price point I've been looking for. If only our dollar wasn't in the ******* I'd hop on a flight this weekend. Unless you'll take $30k CDN? Yeah I wouldn't either... Good luck on the sale!

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty much the exact truck and price point I've been looking for. If only our dollar wasn't in the ******* I'd hop on a flight this weekend. Unless you'll take $30k CDN? Yeah I wouldn't either... Good luck on the sale!

You must know that's only $23,000 USD.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As jwest mentioned it only is USD 23k... However it is super easy to import to canada the only thing you need is to have Canadian DRLs turned on... Oh guess what they already are thanks to the Gap-Diagnostic IIDTool ;) growing up in Germany you get used to lights on all the time on the autobahn. Safety first... I mean right after speed.
You can always shoot me a pm maybe, we can find some kind of arrangement.
I did just get it registered in NY and really like it...

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, just to ask a few questions:

1) Your signature says 2012 LR4 but the sale terms say 2010, is it a 2010? (Assuming so since you say the CPO runs out in a few months)
2) Signature says a Lux vehicle, so what other options does it have? 7 Seat? Looks like no HD?
3) Do you have 4 Compomotive tires or 5? Have TPMS or not?
4) I know you have been wheeling it out in the SW, I assume there is no underbody damage? Have not dragged it along anything to serious?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72