Best dealer near Seattle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NWLRFan

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to the forums and have enjoyed reading many of your posts. Am looking to get '13 LR4 in the next few months and luckily have 3 dealerships to choose from in Seattle, Bellevue or Tacoma. Does anyone have good or bad experiences with any of these? If you have a sales person that you can recommend that would be much appreciated as well.
TIA!

96_993TT

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to the forums and have enjoyed reading many of your posts. Am looking to get '13 LR4 in the next few months and luckily have 3 dealerships to choose from in Seattle, Bellevue or Tacoma. Does anyone have good or bad experiences with any of these? If you have a sales person that you can recommend that would be much appreciated as well.
TIA!

Hello. I've purchased a couple of LR's from Seattle up in Lynnwood. I've had nothing but great service there. My sales person is Sean Kent. Albert the GM is also a great guy. Tell them Greg sent ya (if you go there). I have a black 2012 LR4. Zero problems so far and around 14k on the clock. You can PM me if you'd like to talk in more detail.

Thanks, Greg

NWLRFan

Reaction score
Greg,
Thanks for the recommendation. I will PM you sometime.
Sean

chinochulo

Reaction score
dealerships

NWLRFan,
you really have only two dealerships to choose from as the Seattle (Lynnwood) dealer and Bellevue dealer belong to the same group (Autocenter NW); when I was going to buy a new LR4 three years ago Clarence from the Tacoma dealership (O'Brien Auto Group) was great and we worked on a no-hassle below-MSRP price. When I went to Bellevue they basically were not willing to negotiate off MSRP because the LR4s sell briskly here. I ended up not purchasing at that time but a year ago got a pre-owned one from out-of-state. If I purchase a new one to replace my 2011 I will likely purchase out-of-state as well, because even with shipping costs, the savings I get would be more substantial than any deal they can give me at Lynnwood/Bellevue.

NWLRFan

Reaction score
Chinochulo,
Thanks for the comment. Any idea on what state you would likely buy from?
Thx!
Sean

chinochulo

Reaction score
Chinochulo,
Thanks for the comment. Any idea on what state you would likely buy from?
Thx!
Sean

Any dealership that gets you a better price than what you can get in this area (including shipping of course)! Some people buy from a local dealer for the express reason of getting "better treatment" in their service department. I think that is wishful thinking, as they do not have any more incentive to "take care of you" in the service bay. I have been treated well enough at the Lynnwood LR service department. Doesn't matter that I bought the truck elsewhere. One thing to note--you probably won't be able to take advantage of special financing offers if you purchase out of state.

UAVRR

Reaction score
Don't go to the Seattle dealership (Lynnwood). There were assholes to me there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo