Best place to buy IID tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer looks at the codes anyway. Why would they need me to do it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

canrover

Reaction score
Because most dealers won't do jack squat until you show them something and by the time symptoms start to come up your warranty may be up. Imagine if I HADN'T shown him the fault?

Do what you want. I'm glad I got it :)

Last edited:

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The EAS override is worth it alone for me. I run in the desert and there are plenty of places it flattens out into hard pack only for it to go back to rolling dunes minutes later. Rinse and repeat. The stupid auto lower feature over 50kmh would drop my stock lifted height all the damn time. This would make me need to re-raise for every approaching dune and thereby overworking the hell out of the compressor.

With the IID Tool, I have a preset of ~45mm lift at "Normal" height and I never have to screw with it while off road. As soon as I finish my trip, break out the IID Tool and set it back to stock settings. Plugging the module in and swapping presets takes under a minute.

It's also great for disabling TMPS for those using aftermarket wheels / tires. No need to blow hundreds of dollars on new TMPS sensors for new wheels. They are useless with big tires anyway. If you can't tell you have a flat, I don't know *** to tell you. The only reason most vehicles have them these days is because it is law for all manufacturers (selling in the US) to install them standard.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just asked two sellers of the IIDtool and both said that you can NOT disable TPMS. I wonder if they changed it, or legally they have to say that it doesn't? But yours does disable it?

canrover

Reaction score
Pretty sure you can but I have never wanted to do it so I'm not sure. I'll check tonight and see if it can be done on my 2010 RRS SC

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am finally going to buy an IID tool.

They have the DA6408 with bluetooth and the DA6406 without. BT seems nice, but it currently says it supports older apple products.

Does it work with current apple products?

Should I just get the DA6406?

Looking at lrdirect.com

canrover

Reaction score
I'm using it on my IPhone 6, no probs my friend ;)

I'd highly recommend the BT version

canrover

Reaction score
If you live in Canada MAKE THEM SHIPIT VIA BRITISH POST!

This way you will not pay any cross border fees. I bought mine through lrparts.net and they knew all the tricks to get it to me without those stupid fees. Don't email them, CALL them and speak with someone who knows what they're doing so you can avoid the fees.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72