best rock sliders for my d1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need help picking rock sliders for my d1 any advice would be greatly welcomed

D

discomike

Justin,
Whatever you do don't go to Safari Guard, they are very light duty and tend to bend.
How hard to you work your truck, do you get into alot of rocks or going for the looks?
Mike J.

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i work the truck so so, but every door has a dent. i want real protection i don't care about looks. no one will look at the sliders, they will be to busy looking at the scratches lol :biggrin:

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i talked to jon today at EE but they dont have any sliders. have you seen the ones from northwest parts? they look pretty good. I need a set in about 3 weeks because i am going to mid atlantic rover fest

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin , your options are:
- EE sliders (you spoke with them already)
- Rovertym (Rovertym.com)
- Scorpion Racing (talk to John @ 4x4ag.com . Praised by people who were able to get those)
- SafariGard (dont go there)
- Mantek (arf - those are just steps)
- Rovertek on ebay. But those seems to be knockoff of Mantek steps
- Marc Olivares ones. He is hanging around here. Sam (Slam) praising those.
- Dave Lucas (slickrockfabrication.com) - praised by Colorado LR owners
- Northwestparts.com ones. Never seen.
- Trekoutfitters.com ones. Praised by few who got those

I'd suggest either Marc or Dave. Those are in same price range and those are people who hanging around and standing by their products. Its basically depending which design you like more.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I like Marc's and I also like rovertym.com a lot. Whatever floats your boat. Get them before you do more damage.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you need 'em fast, probably don't want NorthWest Parts. They seem to be booked right now (but you could call/leave a message to check for yourself).

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for your input i went with NorthWest Parts they said i can have them in 2 weeks. i hope they are as strong as they say.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM