Best source for TSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apologies ladies and gents, but the search function did not help, the word is too short :biggrin: Would anyone one what is the best source for a comprehensive list of TSBs for the LR3?

Thanks.

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like I need to pay money to view anything. Not looking for any shop manuals, jsut need the TSBs :(

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
www.disco3.co.uk is the best place to research TSB's. Pretty high signal to noise ratio on that forum, but the humor is classic brit dry sarcasm, and quite entertaining if you have the time to wade through it all

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apologies ladies and gents, but the search function did not help, the word is too short :biggrin: Would anyone one what is the best source for a comprehensive list of TSBs for the LR3?

Thanks.

I have a list of the TSBs for the 06 LR3 at home, but I can't remember where I found it. I'll be home tomorrow night and will look-see if it has the web address on it. Was two full pages, giving the TSB Number, and what parts were affected. You kind of have to interpret some of their meanings, and I still haven't figured out the point that some TSBs are intended.

One I remember is: sluggish take-off, transmission related, fix: update software

I'm attending my first Land Rover Lifestyle Event tomorrow. It's being held at the site of MAR2009 (Mid-Atlantic Rally) at Airy Hill Farm in Carolina County, Virginia. We have sleet tonight, and rain tomorrow for the trail ride.

With as much rain as they have had here recently, it should be real muddy and hopefully - LOTS OF FUN !!!!

BJ

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck to you. My car was originally bought in 09/07 as a 2008 model, I hope all of the TSBs for the 2006 have already been addressed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo