Blue Tooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstlouis

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2005 LR3. It has a button for the phone so I assumed it had bluetooth connectivity. However, when I try to "pair" my phone it says a phone is not fitted. Does the 2005 have bluetooth (not sure if the technology was available back then) I am missing how to connect a phone?

If this car does not have bluetooth is there a retrofit?

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there - I'm not really sure I know the answer for your scenario but after two years of ownership I just recently connected my phone (Galaxy S3)

I scanned for available devices under the Bluetooth settings on my phone and sure enough "LAND ROVER" popped up. I selected it and it asked for the pin. I didn't have the pin but searched here and the default is 2121 which worked for me.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there - I'm not really sure I know the answer for your scenario but after two years of ownership I just recently connected my phone (Galaxy S3)

I scanned for available devices under the Bluetooth settings on my phone and sure enough "LAND ROVER" popped up. I selected it and it asked for the pin. I didn't have the pin but searched here and the default is 2121 which worked for me.

This is exactly right. Love the same PIN for everyone. Might change my plate... :D

srschick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have the phone controls on the steering wheel?

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If there are no answer/hang up paddles on the right side of your steering wheel, then you don't have the Bluetooth feature.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9