Bobby Rahal Land Rover - North Hills - Pittsburgh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nico

Reaction score
Whether you bought your vehicle here or not, these guys are awesome. They get it right the first time, free rental vehicle, awesome lounge with big screen tv with premium cable, internet access, free drinks and coffee...if you chose to wait for your vehicle, and most imprtant of all, courtesy, and respect.

I used to take my Mercedes to their Mercedes section and was impressed with the service ever since. Then I bought my first LR...a '95 Disco and had the vehicle serviced by them. Still impressed with these guys, in fact, I just bought a used Freelander from them and the experience was great.

$86.50/hr. I've seen higher on the site...but hey, you get what you pay for.
724-940-3500 - Ask for Mike Poppa.

luxury1

Reaction score
I have yet to service there because I was turned off by the sales process. You have to be very careful when buying a car from Bobby Rahal because the dealership computers are linked. I started at Rahal BMW and got a trade figure for my car. The Rahal Land Rover said we looked it up and will give you the same trade as BMW (of course I never said a word). The idea is that the whole network will low ball you on the trade.

The same day I ended up buying my Range Rover from A&L Motors in Monroeville and have been happy ever since! They gave me a great deal but one of the biggest things for me is getting a Land Rover loaner whenever I have my vehicle serviced. Rahal gives low end Camry's. Neither dealership is close to me but distance is a moot point because A&L pick's up and drops off the car.

At this point I wouldn't go back to Rahal but thumbs up to A&L for sure!

P.S. I do not work for any dealership and have no affiliation at all. Just a customer...

luxury1

Reaction score
Finally tried their service and it blows away A&L. I will never take my car back to A&L again after having the Rahal experience. A&L would have my car for a week many times and it was not that easy to get a loaner. They only have two mechanics for Land Rover!

Bobby Rahal service rocks! Keep up the good work :beer:

Note: I typically deal with Patrick...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635