Brackets for jump seats on a 96 disco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

300zxtt2+2

Reaction score
I bought some jump seats through ebay a couple of months ago and have not been able to install them yet because the person I bought them from has yet to send me the brackets that mount to the truck. I am still trying to pursue those with him but am loosing faith in him as he is not returning my emails lately.

Here is my question... Is there a way to purchase the 8 brackets seperately? I have tried the dealership and a couple of the normal online channels but everyone seems to say they only come as a kit and they can't get a part number to help me place an order.

Does anyone here have any ideas of how I can get these besky little buggers?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thx
Shawn

S

sammy

I bought some for my disco II at roverland parts for $70, just make sure to call and not order online because they go doen on price over the phone. By the way has anyone had their rear seat get stuck in the down position. My rear passenger seat is stuck and I have no idea how to get it up, plus the rear part of seat doesn't lock and goes forward when I hit the brakes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink