Broken Antennae... What is the best replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

300zxtt2+2

Reaction score
The other day (while driving down a tight trail) I bent my radio antennae to the point that it could no longer be straightened. This means I am in the market for a replacement but I don't want to get another one that's that delicate. Does anyone have a suggestion about the make or style they are using?

Thanks
Shawn

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happened to me, too. Tight trail, stiff trees. I am looking for a more durable replacement myself, if I can find/fit one. Does any one have the answer? Thank You, LRW.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LRWheelman said:
Happened to me, too. Tight trail, stiff trees. I am looking for a more durable replacement myself, if I can find/fit one. Does any one have the answer? Thank You, LRW.

I don't know if there is an easy answer... As far as a replacement, I have not seen any. You can protect them. I like it when rovers attach from the front bumper a wire that attaches to the roof rack. It protects the car pretty well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM