Center Console / Radio Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GManWA

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just got my first Land Rover, a 2008 LR3.

In the top glove box, it has what appears to be the ipod kit. The connector in my glove box looks like the upper right connector in the pic for this listing (with the RCA jacks - also a USB port).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LAND-ROVER-RADIO-AUTO-SYSTEM-MODULE-LR2-LR3-RANGE-ROVER-SPORT-OEM-/140735741169?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item20c480fcf1

But I get nothing when trying either the CD or AUX inputs on the stereo. I'm wondering if the dealer disconnected it to enable the stock functionality.

I'm hoping everything is still installed and I just need to reconnect the cable to the head unit.

Does anyone have any instructions (or links to instructions) on removing the center console?

Thanks!

Trynian

Reaction score
That is the factory audio kit option, I doubt the dealer disconnected it. Either soemthing is broken or you are not operating properly is my guess.

the consol is just held on by clips, just pull it straight out real hard and it will pop loose. if it has nevver been off it will take a good tug on it. pulling the head unit out from there is pretty easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM