CHECK IT OUT! New pics of my RoverTym front bumper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check it out! I stopped by RoverTym and they built me this awesome bumper! If you have a P38 you should definately buy one, they are awesome! I also had them throw a 12,000lb winch on it too!! I mean why not:biggrin: the only thing is I couldn't get the skidplate, I definately need to head back there and get the skid plate, I didn't realize how low the radiator was, kind of makes me afraid to offroad it without a skidplate to protect the radiator, anyways, here's the pics!

P38%20front%20bumper%20pic.jpg

P38%20on%20logsII.jpg

Had to have some fun! I have higher quality photo's those were taken with my phone! I'll get some better ones up that really show the bar well! RoverTym is just ten tiems too cool, I told them I wanted a front bumper made for my P38 and they offered to do it, pretty much cmopletely custom! They are awesome! I cannot wait to get some videos of it off-road to put up on my website!:proud:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking good, I like that bumper always thought about getting one.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go for it man, the bumper is awesome, I like it more and more everyday!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't really see my bumper, so I guess I should have cleaned it before the pic was taken.

DSCF2655.jpg

DSCF2693.jpg

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool bumper, seeing this pic makes me miss snow! but come to think of it I take that back, snow is pretty but sucks when it melts!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635