Climate control not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed today that the temperature controls aren't working in the front- no matter what temp you set them to it's always blowing cold air. Any thoughts?

happy4penguins

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing. From what I've read and been told it the blend doors. Does your A/C chirp at low speeds?

Trynian

Reaction score
might need to clean out the sensor vent to the right side of the steering wheel. mine was pretty clogged up. also the 2 controls need to be within 2 degrees of each other or they start to work against each other so I read somewhere once upon a time.

Bostonian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm experiencing a similar issue, but it's blowing cold on the driver's side, hot on the passenger side. It's going into the shop so I can update the group later. Prediction: It ain't gonna be cheap!

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try the sensor vent thing. I also have this thread on the other forum...another thought it the blower control module. It's like a blower motor resistor with a heat sink on it to sense the temperature.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112