Cracked Fog Light lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwlr3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anybody out there that has one or needs one of the LR fog lights that mount on the bumper or A-bar? Not the light that mounts in the bumper. These are the LR Kit lights. I have a cracked lens on one of my units and none of the pieces are available individually. I also tried Ebay and a couple of LR wreckers with no luck.

I thought I could just take it apart and have a local glass shop cut a new lenses but the glass and the reflector are glued/sealed together with a really hard sealant. If there is someone in a similar situation we could split the cost of a new kit. Otherwise, if there is a chemical engineer out there that might know how to dissolve /loosen the sealant, I'm open for suggestions.

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part # is VUB002450

Land Rover doesn't show a breakout for those lights.

However, they do in Range Rover, which uses the very same lamp assembly in kit VUB001090. This kit breaks out the base, reflector and guard, VUB002480, VUB002450, AND VUB002460, respectively. I retail the lens assembly @ $57.40.

If your dealer won't play ball, send me a PM, and I will.

Dave -

Trynian

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, I think that's for the driving lights. Those goofy road lights made of plastic. I don't think that's the fog light lens tho.

Dave, you have a dealer connection?

I believe the OP asked for the driving lights that mount to the bumper or A-bar.

Either way rover connection sells both according to their website.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha. my bad. Sorry. I ended up getting that kit, and just putting Hellas on there. Actually... kwlr3, I have two of those lights never used. You want them? I don't need them. I'll sell them cheap too!

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the OP asked for the driving lights that mount to the bumper or A-bar.

Either way rover connection sells both according to their website.
The parts #'s provided are OEM #'s for components of the add-on driving lights.
It looks like Rover Connection has the lenses for a little less. Many delears will price match OEM parts, so heck, if you have a good relationship, maybe you can get it local @ that price rather than having it shipped and all.
What ever the case, Best Wishes!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM