Crash tests?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Except the new supernatural side steps now standard on LR4's and their magical powers will prevent crashes from even happening... :D

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, starting with MY15, the LR4 added beefy side steps as standard equipment, "mandated" by US agencies to increase side impact protection - allegedly. So, if anything your new LR4 (assuming you are shopping for a new one) should offer even better side impact protection than earlier model years - allegedly.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Except the new supernatural side steps now standard on LR4's and their magical powers will prevent crashes from even happening... :D

I'd like to see a side test done with my Rover Specialties sliders! Although, not while I'm driving ;)

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some unofficial crash results have been posted here over the years. Maybe try a search using the word "accident" will help you find some of them.

Typically the Land Rover has bumper scratches and the tiny reflectors in the rear bumper are shattered. The other car looks like it drove into a brick wall.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimitricourmousis