Day Time Running Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhb907

Reaction score
Is it possible to activate the day time running lights on a US 2006 LR3?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer can probaby do it in test book. It's on in Canada, since it's mandatory.

S

snwbrdn

My dealer activated the daytime running lights for me. It works great, the lights turn on when you put it in drive or reverse and turn off when you put it in park.

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
snwbrdn said:
My dealer activated the daytime running lights for me. It works great, the lights turn on when you put it in drive or reverse and turn off when you put it in park.
Same here. I asked if they could do it while they were doing a software upgrade, since they were already hooked up and all. They did it n/c.
Gotta love that.

mhb907

Reaction score
Are they now "user selectable" through the set up menu?

mhb907

Reaction score
Perhaps I mis-stated my question. Once the dealer has activated the day-time running lights, do they appear on the user selectable list with items such as the door locks and the rear view mirror dip position?

S

snwbrdn

No. You would have to go back to the dealer to have it reprogrammed off.

L

LR3_WA

Why would you want to turn them off ? They reduce your chance of accident ! Plus they help get the slow drivers out of the left lane !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4