Dealer Programable Features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhb907

Reaction score
Is there a list of LR3 features, such as daylight running lights, that can be turned on or off by a Land Rover dealer?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you just made and finished the list. :) In general, most can be done by you.

They can do thing like disable Front PDC if you have it... but that's really only if you install an alternate bumper. Most service level settings are for config specific things. Pretty boring...

Last edited by a moderator:

dbregman

Reaction score
So I asked my dealer to enable the daylight running lights on my '05SE with the Xeon light option and they said there was no option for that.

Is this really case? Any thoughts?

Thanks,
David

mhb907

Reaction score
Day Time Running Lights

I had the day light running lights on my 06 HSE turned on by my LR dealer. They charged me labor for ½ hour ($55).

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Canada

I had DRL activated on my 2005. If I remember right, the car is setup in the computers as North America, but the Canadian light option is turned on or something like that. DRL is required in Canada.

S

san6279

I believe dealers are also suppose to be able to switch your rain-sensitive wipers to normal intermittent control. I asked for this to be performed several months ago, and was told it could not be performed due to how it impacted another system (can't remember what it was - lights possibly?). Anyway, I may ask again at the next service just to make sure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4