Did I mention? Got plenty of pictures now, if needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting a Minivan? :frown:

I sent the listing along to a co-worker :biggrin:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....can't you talk the wife into some kind of 7-seat crossover?

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....can't you talk the wife into some kind of 7-seat crossover?

Hey, maybe something with some offroad prowess, great power, and some nice interior amenities...

;)

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lr3 has 7 seats. put a cargo box on the back or roof. and tell her to be happy :)

MAKE FOR SURE YOU GET IT ON THE TRAIL BEFORE YOU SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'all are so sensitive, I'm blushing.

Truly, I promised another LR3 if the van thing fails us. No off road work in our future, either.

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'all are so sensitive, I'm blushing.

Truly, I promised another LR3 if the van thing fails us. No off road work in our future, either.

We all aim to please!

I actually have a friend who's been drooling over our LR3 since I picked it up; I'll pass along your link, though it's a bit of a long shot importing it to Canada with the current US/CAN dollar value right now.

In any event good luck with the sale - your presence on the board (and awesome lists of parts/TSB/etc!) will be missed if you don't wind up with another. :smile:

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a nice thing to say. I enjoy being here, but so many others contribute much more original and useful content. We're building a useful reference for owners of these cars as they age and more DIY takes place, that's for sure.
Our family plans on driving to Toronto in a few weeks, but possibly not in the LR3. At least the US dollar value makes that trip a bit more affordable these days.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4