Disco II OEM 18" wheels........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why go through so much nonsense when you can simply buy another 18" lr3 rim that will fit exactly like it should with proper offset and weight, etc. ?? Then you can rotate the tire into the mix and not end up with a rotted tire later on and make all of them last longer.

The oem 5 spoke lr3 18 is only about $250 new and they can be bough cheaper used. I have 4 extras in my garage after putting on 5 of the newer fluted 10 spokes from '07.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The oem 5 spoke lr3 18 is only about $250 new and they can be bough cheaper used. I have 4 extras in my garage after putting on 5 of the newer fluted 10 spokes from '07.

Jwest,

Where are they for sale for $250? Would you be willing to part with any of those extra 4 you have in your garage?

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the guys who sell the Rover Specialties sliders had a line on them for about that much. Contact them. They are still only about $550 new from the dealer too though last I checked. Some dealers will have them sitting around as take offs when people want 19's or 20's too.

I'm not sure about mine. I may go back to the 5 spoke version and sell the 10 flutes version though. pm me and we can keep in touch better.

- mine are in NC, where are you, VA/MD?

Trynian

Reaction score
Jwest,

Where are they for sale for $250? Would you be willing to part with any of those extra 4 you have in your garage?

I find both the 10 and 5 spoke wheels on ebay from time to time. Some go to craigs list.

The 10 spoke show up more. I have bought several for less then $100 but on average you can get them for around $130. Took a couple months but I eventually got a full set.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635