DISCOVERY 3 Badging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

neytas2000

OK, I posted a while back about the "Discovery 3" badging for the LR3. I am in the UK now and just called a dealer. HEre are the details:
“3” £2.21
Part Number dab500160lpo

“DISCOVERY” £10.00
Part Number dah500050020lpo

Total £14.21

So, thats about US$24.52 as of 11/24/2004

This will get your LR3 back to its roots!!!

P

pete2528ca

I ordered a set of discovery lr3 badges from rover connection and had them shipped to me in canada. i liked the look of them for my disco 1 and they really look sharp. check them out on thier website.

pete

N

neytas2000

Well Im back now. The dealers I spoke with over there did not have them in stock, but could get them in a week or so. I have some cousins that will be coming back and forth in the next month or so. I amy get one... havent decided. Actually havent got my LR3 yet. Getting it Wennesday Nov 30

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much better do you feel knowing that they don't even have LR parts at a LR dealer in the UK???

It's oddly comforting...

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful... if you change the logo on LR3, your vehicle may do what my old Discovery did... leave a trail of oil (so you don't get lost) and plummet in resale value. :) That's the legend of Discovery 'round here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM