Do you guys take your Range Rovers OFF ROAD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do Range Rover owners utilize their vehicles offroad?

I know the vehicles are capable and I'm sure there are some epic adventure photos of outfitted RRs in the muck, but I was wondering what is typical.

If you don't, is it because the layout of the vehicle is less suited for packing in gear and going on a journey or is it just a different driver.

For my next vehicle (still a bit away) I'll probably look to either a new LR4 or a used RR. I don't see as much off road discussion as I do on the LR3 forum so figured I'd ask. I do like the external styling of the RR over the LR3/LR4 platform, but could care less about the interior comforts. (my wife may disagree)

Thanks for any feedback!

oakley-mra125

Reaction score
I have both an LR3 and a Range Rover, living in Colorado I get the chance every week to take go off road. I switch which one I take each week. Sadly my RR being black has a lot more off road pin striping.

I run cooper zeon ltz 285/50/20's on the RR and they have been excellent. The RR is a lot more comfortable on the longer adventures.

daddymack505

Reaction score
I live in New Mexico, and love my off road back yard! My range rover is perfect for off roading!:bandit:

GreyMatter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im taking my 06 RR S/C out to the shooting range in jacumba....you need a 4wd to make it

and for tires im running 265/50R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9