Driving lamps install post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
I just picked up a set of LR driving lamps to add on.

My issue is that I swear that I recall reading a post where someone with a white or silver LR3/4 created an aluminum bracket that bolts somewhere on the frame but behind the front grill, and 2 of the aluminum tabs stick out to mount the lamps.... I have searched several times using various key words like "lr3 grill lamp install" and nothing comes up.

The poster had detailed instructions and photos showing the entire install process. Does anyone recall this read over the past 2-3 years and if you find it, can you please post it here. Maybe I'm just crazy...Thanks!!!

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Driving Lights mounting to grill spots_2.jpg
    Driving Lights mounting to grill spots_2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Light Bar 32 inch on D4 front bumper 8029739762.jpg
    Light Bar 32 inch on D4 front bumper 8029739762.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 40

cannonball55

Reaction score
Last edited:

goinsurfin

Reaction score
I remember seeing something along those lines not too long ago. I believe it was by NASDiesel in this post... however i dont see it anymore, and i scanned through his posts and didnt see it in any.

http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24678

Edit: here's a few more of his lighting install (cant find a thread for it) http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showpost.php?p=136998&postcount=167

YES! This it it but it seems like there are photos missing from the install... Ok we'll I'll reach out to him and see if he can post up or send me further pix. Unfortunately, I'm not well versed with electronics/wiring so I might have to get some help on the install. as for tearing the front apart, I'm ok with that..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635