Extended Warrantee on a RR HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

npasquarosa

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to purchase a 06 Range Rover. The factory warrantee is going to expire in 6 months. I am interested in extending the warrantee. Does any one know the ruff estimate of how much this will be.

Thanks,

Nick

whiteRRHSE

Reaction score
I just purchased a 36 month 75,000 total mile warranty with a $100 deductible for $4K. Company is supposed to be the same company that handles the manufacturers warranty. Figured it will pay for itself if I use it 1 or 2 times in 3 years.

jeet420

Reaction score
I just purchased a 36 month 75,000 total mile warranty with a $100 deductible for $4K. Company is supposed to be the same company that handles the manufacturers warranty. Figured it will pay for itself if I use it 1 or 2 times in 3 years.

Can you please provide company name and number :hello:

whiteRRHSE

Reaction score
Easy Care Warranty. you can find them online. They are the warranty company that handles the manufacturers warranty so I have heard good things, but will see once I need to use it.

xinto_3

Reaction score
Warranties4Wheels

I received a 3 year warranty from this company with unlimited mileage for about $2,500. It has been rated A+ by BBB, but like whiteRRHSE stated, we'll see when I need them... I also have an 06 RR... Good luck!

Ruckus90

Reaction score
warranty

I purchased a warranty with a company called Smart Auto Warranty, I think its a sub to Royal. I've used it 3Xs and at first I thought I was gonna have to go postal. Lol But in the end they've been okay.
Just keep in mind that aftermarket warranties are very finicky. They just don't pay out, the service shop has to prove that it needs repair. The difference for you guys will be the Labor cost. No aftermarket warranty will pay the entire labor cost for a RR. My radiator had to be replaced and a suspension module changed in my 07 S/C. I had an oil change and my drivers seat heater/ cooler checked and it cost me $529.00 using the warranty. The total bill was $1460.00.
It cost me $5k plus.
Hope this helps.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to purchase a 06 Range Rover. The factory warrantee is going to expire in 6 months. I am interested in extending the warrantee. Does any one know the ruff estimate of how much this will be.

Thanks,

Nick

The price is based on miles and year. Also in how many months/additional miles u are looking for. I am shoping right now for an EW for my 08 LR3 with 12K miles. I got Quotes from $2500 ~ $4200 for an exclusion warrranty. I am reading all the fine prints right now trying to make an intelligent desicion. Check pryior threads, there are a lot of comments and recommendations in here. I am looking at Zurich, FORD ESP and Easy Care. Good luck!.

Ruckus90

Reaction score
The problem I'm facing now is extending beyond 100k miles. Smart Auto Warranty will cover me for an additional 3/36k miles but it won't be nearly as comprehensive as I have now. Basically everything is covered including seals and gaskets. Anyone have any suggestions.

Doc

Reaction score
Anyone have an extended warranty with a Range Rover HSE?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM