For sale: 5 18" Land Rover rims with tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Disbet

Reaction score
Must sell. 5 18" Land Rover rims with tires. Rims are in good condition with normal scratches and dings. They are not more than 5 years old and I suspect 4 of them have the original Michelin tires on them. One rim, which was used for the spare, has a small bent spot on the inside of the rim, so it is not visible. Some of the paint has come off one of the rims. Center caps not included.

We downsized to 16" rims and bought new tires. Junkyard offered me $325 for the rims, and now I wish I would have taken it. $325 obo. We are willing to deliver if within a state or two. We are located in Southern Indiana, but could deliver next weekend.

Attachments

• Roverrims.jpg
    Roverrims.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 178

Disbet

Reaction score
Yes they are still for sale. The tires are not in the best condition, but would probably be fine for a spare. I wouldn't buy them just for the tires.

fall out

Reaction score
no i wasnt but was hoping that they were in good enough codition to use for a bit

Disbet

Reaction score
Must sell

Found out we're expecting a baby, so these rims HAVE to go. Please make an offer.

H Hill

Reaction score
Where in Southern Indiana? I live in Indy. What did they come off of? Year?

Last edited:

Disbet

Reaction score
Rims

I'm located in Bedford, about 30 minutes south of Bloomington on Ind. 37. They came off of a 2002 Discovery. I'm told these are not the original rims for this vehicle, so I'm not sure what they came off of before we got the truck. I think they may fit other Land Rover vehicles, but I'm not sure.

You're welcome to come down and look at them. If you're interested in them we could deliver them up to you in Indy.

toowild78

Reaction score
I am located in WV and would be happy to meet you.
Please reply if you would still like to sale. Thanks.

Disbet

Reaction score
Rims

Yes, we still have them. That'd be fine. If you'd like to speak to us on the phone about them, I can pm you with our cell phone number.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635