Full Length Roof Rails Bright Finish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alta59

Reaction score
LR4Tank,

Sent you a pm. I was interested earlier but never got around to it. How much do you want for them? Thanks.

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I do not have any whistling from mine...I would assume it might be caused by where you keep the cross bars.

Also, if anyone is interested in the Full Length Silver Rails...I still have them and would be willing to get rid of them cheap. They would be better on someone's rig than in my basement.

dca

Could be. I have my Yakima crossbars as far forward as possible on the short rails. If I move them back at all, my ski box will hit the tail gate

rainmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be. I have my Yakima crossbars as far forward as possible on the short rails. If I move them back at all, my ski box will hit the tail gate

I have a similar situation with my OEM cross bars - they have to be all the way forward for my ski box to clear the rear window.

If I leave them in that position, they make some noise. If I slide them back 2 positions, they seem to be quiet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9