Future predicition for 2008 Discoverys/Range Rovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I've stumbled upon something major. Be prepared for the 2008 Rovers. I just want to say right now that I was the one who started it, so when you notice something different about the 2008's, you'll know it came from me. I'm not going to give away my secrets but it has to do with the lighting. Actually I think I'm going to be starting a worldwide trend with this, so I think every auto company will be hopping on my bandwagon within 2 years.

Kestreljr

Reaction score
What are we supposed to do, play **** Tracy? Come on, divuldge the secrets! Does it have neon lights under the car? Oh, it must be lights in the rims that spells "RANGE ROVER" when they spin....

Give up the goods, tell us what you know!!

F

fxinc

Don't want to be the spoiler, ok I do. Is it Adaptive Front Lighting? If it is, you'll have to look it up to see what it is. Pretty cool.

DirtyDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I've already given away too much now, mine as well tell you more... It has to do with the color temperature of the main lights.

But actually since you mentioned neon undercar lighting, it reminds me of a project I've wanted to try for a long time, but I'm bad with wiring so I don't know how hard it would be. I want to get some red neon/led undercar lights and wire them to the brakes and turn signals, so when you press the brakes or use the blinkers the whole undercar lights up red, and blinks when the blinker goes.

Last edited:

Kestreljr

Reaction score
I don't know what "color temperature of the main lights" means, but I have lost interest in the RR lights, and would like to devote my efforts into convincing you to never even think about the under car lighting again.

I really hope that was a joke and I just didn't get it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo